29.2.12

{Memorabilia} “New Slang” by The Shins















- What are you listening to?

- The Shins. You know them?

- No

- You gotta hear this one song. It'll change your life. I swear.
Oh, I'm sorry. You have to...You gotta fill out your forms.
Maybe listen while you fill out your forms?

- I think I can handle it.

- Yeah? Okay.


“Gold teeth and a curse
for this town
Were all in my mouth
Only, I don't know how
They got out, dear
Turn me…”




"New Slang (When You Notice the Stripes)" is a song by The Shins. It was released as a 7" single in 2001, and subsequently appeared on their album Oh, Inverted World. It achieved mainstream popularity after its inclusion in the soundtrack of the film Garden State

Garden State is a 2004 comedy-drama film written by, directed by, and starring Zach Braff, with Natalie Portman, Peter Sarsgaard, and Sir Ian Holm. 




IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE MATERIAL POSTED HERE AND WOULD LIKE IT REMOVED, EMAIL ME AND I WILL TAKE IT DOWN.





No comments:

Post a Comment