22.5.11

Sad Songs We Love Playlist (22 05 2011)






Alex Turner – piledriver waltz
The Kinks – this time tomorrow
Waterpipes – lost in time
Blur – fool’s day
The Raveonettes – forget that you are young
The Do – too insistent
Belle and Sebastian – I want the world to stop
Best Coast – when I’m with you
The Drums – let’s go surfing
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart – heart in your heartbreak
Beat! Beat! Beat! – we are waves
Metronomy – everything goes my way
Bright Eyes – shell games
The National – bloodbuzz ohio
Arcade Fire – we used to wait
Grouplove – colors
Fresh & Onlys – waterfall
Vivian Girls – I heard you say
The Yardbirds – for your love
Times New Viking – no room to live
Eternal Summers – pogo
Cloud Nothings – didn’t you
Dum Dum Girls – jail la la
The Seeds – can’t seem to make you mine




IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE MATERIAL POSTED HERE AND WOULD LIKE IT REMOVED, EMAIL ME AND I WILL TAKE IT DOWN.




No comments:

Post a Comment