6.11.11

The {Drive} Issue


If I drive for you, you give me a time and a place. I give you a five-minute window, anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours no matter what. I don't sit in while you're running it down; I don't carry a gun... I drive.



Chromatics – Tick Of The Clock
Schneider TM - The Lights [3000]
Korallreven – Honey Mine (ft Victoria Bergsman)
Radiohead – All I Need
M83 – Midnight City
Kavinsky & Lovefoxxx – Nightcall
Desire - Under Your Spell
College – A Real Hero (ft Electric Youth)
Sillyboy – Death Before Disco
Keep Shelly In Athens – DIY
Low Motion Disco - Love Love Love (Soft Rocks Remix)
Glass Candy - Life After Sundown
Anoraak - Nightdrive With You
Golden Boy & Miss Kittin - Rippin Kittin
The Golden Filter - Solid Gold
Parallels – Ultralight
Farah - Law of Life
College - She Never Came Back (feat. Electric Youth)
The Outrunners – Blazing Speed and Neon Lights With You
Kavinsky - Testarossa Autodrive




IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE MATERIAL POSTED HERE AND WOULD LIKE IT REMOVED, EMAIL ME AND I WILL TAKE IT DOWN.




No comments:

Post a Comment